The paper limit is 5 pages.
The official language of the Congress is English.
IEEE conference templates (LaTeX and MS Word)
Note: We require all submissions to be in A4 paper size format. Please make sure to add the “a4paper” option in the \documentclass specification if you are using the LaTeX template:
Please do not use any other template for paper submission (such as the ones that can be found on the IEEE PES website, or the Support page of the PaperCept submission system).
Refer to the publication Guidelines for Preparing Visuals for PES Presentations for specific information on the preparation of good visuals.
Listed below are the different versions of the PES PowerPoint Template that are available to download. Select the version of the template that is compatible with your system, or select the Zip Archive version to download all of them at once. The Office 97-2003 version is the most compatible version and should open in any recent version of PowerPoint. For related downloads please visit the PES Volunteer Resources page.
- All PowerPoint Template versions in Zip Archive format (.Zip)
- PowerPoint .PPT (Office 97-2003 compatible)
- PowerPoint .PPTX (Office 2007 or higher compatible)
- PowerPoint .POXT (Office 2007 or higher compatible)
The information about registration is available in the following link: https://www.isgt2021.org/registration/
At least one of the author with one or more papers approved should obtain a registration.
Registration price – Authors
Type Registration Normal Price (USD) Author Non-IEEE Member 330 Author IEEE MEMBER 260 Author IEEE PES MEMBER 200
Link for the participant (Not Author): https://ieee.
org.pe/pagos/isgt-register- participant/Link for the Authors: https://ieee.org.pe/ pagos/isgt-register-author/
* For each paper, at least one of the Authors MUST register and attend the Conference AND make the presentation [virtual] for the paper to be loaded into IEEExplore.
* All Authors presenting papers MUST register before August, 30 for their papers to be included in the program.
* Each Registration allows the presentation of up to TWO papers. For more papes, the cost for each aditional paper is $150.
* Cancellations may be requested until Sept, 1st. A US$50.- fee will be deducted.
* If you live in Perú you will pay in USD and use a local bank transfer.
If you have problems with the registration site; send an e-mail to email@example.com You will receive pertinent instructions.